Grayscale Hawaii Shaded Relief, 200-Meter Resolution
- EROS Data Center
- The grayscale Hawaii shaded relief data were derived from National Elevation Dataset (NED) data, and show the terrain of Hawaii at a resolution of 200 meters. The NED is a raster product assembled by the U.S. Geological Survey, designed to provide national elevation data in a seamless form with a consistent datum, elevation unit, and projection. Data corrections made in the NED assembly process minimize artifacts, permit edge matching, and fill sliver areas of missing data. This layer is part of the 1997-2014 edition of the National Atlas of the United States.The grayscale shaded relief images were developed to portray the terrain of the United States. They are intended for visual purposes only. The original National Elevation Dataset (NED) data must be used for conducting analysis and determining elevation values.
- National Atlas of the United States
- Altitudes, Digital elevation models, Topographic maps, Imagery and Base Maps, Elevation, and Geoscientific Information
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|