Milk Production in Central and Western Kenya, 2005
- International Livestock Research Institute, Baltenweck, I., Staal, S. J., Wanyoike, F., Ochungo, P., and Kariuki, E.
- This polygon shapefile portrays milk production per square kilometer in central and western Kenya, 1997. Calculations of milk production were done by assessing the number of dairy cattle in an administrative area, and extrapolating out liters of milk per area.This data was used in Map 4.5 in Nature's Benefits in Kenya: An Atlas of Ecosystems and Human Well-Being.
- International Livestock Research Institute
- Milk yield, Dairy farming, and Farming
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|