World Tiny Countries, 1:110 million (2012)
- Patterson, Tom and Kelso, Nathaniel Vaughn
- This point shapefile depicts tiny country points that can be used with country layers to communicate data that would otherwise be lost due to some countries not displaying well on thematic choropleth data maps. Color code the dots with the same information as the larger country polygons to communicate data that would otherwise be lost. Same as the 50m tiny countries, except filtered where “ScaleRank” <= 2. These data are represented at 1:110,000,000 scale. This layer is part of the Natural Earth Collection (v.2.0.0).Natural Earth is a public domain map dataset available at 1:10, 1:50 and 1:110 million scales. Featuring tightly integrated vector and raster data, with Natural Earth you can make a variety of visually pleasing, well-crafted maps with cartography or GIS software.
- North American Cartographic Information Society
- Earth (Planet)
- Countries and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|