Shaded Surface Relief (30m): San Francisco Bay Area, California, 2011
- Bay Area Open Space Council, Conservation Lands Network, San Francisco Bay Area Upland Habitat Goals Project, and GreenInfo Network (Firm)
- This raster dataset depicts hillshade for the nine county San Francisco Bay Area Regon, California and was derived from the 30 meter resolution Digital Elevation Model (dem30m) using the hillshade feature in spatial analyst. This coverage was generated by the GreenInfo Network and is used as a base layer for cartography. This dataset was developed/compiled for use in the San Francisco Bay Area Upland Habitat Goals Project, a Project used to identify a Conservation Lands Network (CLN) for biodiversity preservation to inform conservation investments and lasting cooperative conservation partnerships. The Conservation Lands Network GIS Database is the primary output of the Project. The data depicts the spatially explicit CLN that is recommended for the nine county San Francisco Bay Area Region, California.
- Bay Area Open Space Council
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Planning, Conservation, Environment, Biodiversity, Environment, and Planning and Cadastral
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|