Isohyetal Contours, Monterey County, California, 2001
- Rosenberg, Lewis I.
- This line shapefile contains isohyetal contours showing the average rainfall in inches per year for the Monterey County, California. Contours were mainly developed from countywide rainfall records collected by the Monterey County Water Resources Agency and in the area north of Salinas from research by the Santa Clara Valley Water District. This layer is part of a collection describing Geology resources and constraints Monterey County, California. The purpose of this data set is to aid in evaluating the countywide rainfall amounts, which in turn influence other processes such as aquifer recharge potential. Rosenberg, Lewis, I. (2001). Isohyetal Contours, Monterey County, California, 2001. Monterey County (Calif.) Planning Department. Available at: http://purl.stanford.edu/ms031ss5602. The intended resolution of this data set is 1:250,000. This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Monterey County (Calif.). Planning Department
- Geology resources and constraints Monterey County, California
- Aromas (Calif.), Big Sur (Calif.), Bolsa Knolls (Calif.), Bradley (Calif.), Cachagua Creek, Carmel (Calif.), Carmel Highlands (Calif.), Carmel Valley (Calif.), Carmel Valley Village, Castroville (Calif.), Del Rey Oaks (Calif.), Gonzales (Calif.), Greenfield (Calif.), Jamesburg (Calif.), Jolon (Calif.), King City (Calif.), Lockwood (Calif.), Lucia (Calif.), Marina (Calif.), Monterey (Calif.), Monterey County (Calif.), Moss Landing Harbor (Calif.), Pacific Grove (Calif.), Pajaro (Calif.), Parkfield (Calif.), Pebble Beach (Calif.), Prunedale (Calif.), Salinas (Calif.), San Ardo (Calif.), San Lucas (Calif.), Sand City (Calif.), Seaside (Calif.), Soledad (Calif.), Spreckels (Calif.), and Tassajara Hot Springs
- Contours (Cartography), Rainfall, Climatology, Meteorology and Atmosphere, and Geoscientific Information
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|