Antarctic Ice Shelf Edges, 1:50 million (2012)
- Patterson, Tom and Kelso, Nathaniel Vaughn
- This polyline shapefile depicts the edges of year-round ice shelves fringing Antarctica. Data was generalized from 10m Antarctic ice shelves derived from the MODIS 2003-2004 Mosaic of Antarctica, but may reflect more recent ice shelf collapses digitized from satellite images. It does not include seasonal (winter) ice which extends much farther around the entire continent. These data are represented at 1:50,000,000 scale. This layer is part of the Natural Earth Collection (v.2.0.0).Natural Earth is a public domain map dataset available at 1:10, 1:50 and 1:110 million scales. Featuring tightly integrated vector and raster data, with Natural Earth you can make a variety of visually pleasing, well-crafted maps with cartography or GIS software.
- North American Cartographic Information Society
- Ice shelves, Boundaries, and Inland Waters
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|