Turkey in Europe
- Rapkin, John, active 1845-1851, Warren, H. (Henry), Rogers, J. (Engraver), Tallis, John, 1818-1876, and Tallis, Frederick, 1822-1901
- the illustrations by H. Warren, & engraved by J. Rogers ; the map, drawn & engraved by J. Rapkin. Boundaries (in colour); cities, towns, etc. Insets: The Bosphorus and Constantinople; Ali Pasha; Candia. -- scale [ca. 1:6 000 000] ; 2.7 x 6 cm.; Greek Caloyer. "13" above top right corner.
- London Print. and Pub. Co.
- Crete (Greece), Turkey, Balkan Peninsula, Greece, and Crete
- 1800-1899 and 19th century
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the Map Collections courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections at email@example.com.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights (Public Domain Mark 1.0).