State and Province Boundaries with Large Lakes, 1:10 million (2012)
- Patterson, Tom and Kelso, Nathaniel Vaughn
- This polygon shapefile depicts internal, first-order administrative boundaries and polygons wihtout boundary lakes for all but a few tiny countries. Includes name attributes (including diacritical marks), name variants, and some statistical codes (FIPS, ISO, HASC). For names that are uncertain, they are flagged as an attribute. Boundaries should perfectly match the following Natural Earth Vector themes: coastline, lake shoreline, admin-0 country boundary, river and lake centerlines. The GeoDB format preserves local scripts better than SHP format. These data are represented at 1:10,000,000 scale. This layer is part of the Natural Earth Collection (v.2.0.0). Natural Earth is a public domain map dataset available at 1:10, 1:50 and 1:110 million scales. Featuring tightly integrated vector and raster data, with Natural Earth you can make a variety of visually pleasing, well-crafted maps with cartography or GIS software.
- North American Cartographic Information Society
- Earth (Planet)
- Provinces, States, and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|