Rivers, Macedonia, 2006
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping and Macedonia (Republic). Agency for Real Estate Cadastre
- This line shapefile represents rivers in Macedonia. The Global Map Macedonia was developed by SAGW as e CAD data in dgn format, and then adapted in to Global Map standards. gmmk20 2011-11-01 2.0 Source data for creation the Global Mapping data are data from cadastral plans in scale 1:1000, 1:2500, 1:5000 and 1:10000 in raster form. All data are topologically correct. The boundaries are generalized according to the Global Mapping Specifications v.2 for scale 1:1000000. The geospatial data are transformed from the local Macedonian state coordinate system to WGS84, UTM 34 projection. The Global Map Macedonia - Drainage, Population Center and Transportation layer were developed by digitizing of the excisting maps in scale 1:200.000. Global Map data were developed under the cooperation of National Geospatial Information Authorities (NGIAs) of respective countries and regions. Global Map of Macedonia. Copyright ISCGM/ Republic of Macedonia, Agency for Real Estate Cadastre Global Map data of National/Regional version were developed with consistent specifications by NGIAs of respective countries and regions for fundamental geospatial information of their respective coverage by using geospatial information owned by them, and they were provided. The data have been authorized by NGIAs of respective countries and regions. Therefore, the contents of respective data are based on the views of respective data developers. For some countries and regions, there may be parts where data have not been developed. National/Regional version of Global Map data was to be updated in about five-year cycle on the basis of resolutions of an ISCGM meeting. To know about the year data were updated and about data developers, please refer to metadata attached to each data. Depending on the period the data were prepared, they were developed in line with two different specifications, namely, version 1 in VPF and BIL formats, and version 2 in GML and BIL formats. This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping
- Global Map
- Rivers and Transportation
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This dataset is freely available for academic use and other non-commercial use. Redistribution, or commercial use is not allowed without prior permission. You are free to create maps and use the data in other ways for publication in academic journals, books, reports, etc.
|Click on map to inspect values|