Contours (5 ft): Solano County, California, 2015
- Armstrong, Jake H.
- This polyline shapefile depicts 5 foot elevation contour lines for the County of Solano, California. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data produced by Solano County, California.Solano Regional Geographic Information Systems Consortium (Solano ReGIS) is a cooperative of local government agencies within Solano County, California, working together to share spatial data, pool resources, and provide GIS expertise to Solano ReGIS members, which include the Cities of Benicia, Dixon, Fairfield, Rio Vista, Suisun City, Vacaville and Vallejo; the County of Solano; the Fairfield-Suisun Sewer District; the Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO); the Solano County Water Agency; the Solano Irrigation District; the Solano Transportation Authority; and the Vallejo Sanitation and Flood Control District. These Solano ReGIS members provide public access to applications, maps and spatial data. Solano County encompasses 7 cities and approximately 425,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- Solano County Department of Information Technology
- Solano County (Calif.)
- Counties, Topographic maps, Contours (Cartography), Altitudes, and Elevation
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|