Watsonville City Council Districts: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile depicts boundaries for the Watsonville City Council Districts 1 - 7 in the County of Santa Cruz, California. The City Council of Watsonville serves as the legislative and policy branch of City government. Its purpose is to set overall policy direction and its mission is to maintain and improve the quality of life of the residents of the City. The City Council is comprised of 7 elected members who represent the 7 Watsonville City Council Districts. The Mayor is elected by the City Council each November. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Watsonville (Calif.) and Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Administrative and political divisions, Election districts, City councils, and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|