Topography, Freshwater Creek Watershed, California, 1999
- California Geological Survey and California. Division of Mines and Geology
- This line shapefile depicts the topography of the Freshwater Creek watershed study area, located in Humboldt County CaliforniaThese data were derived from digital maps of landslide potential and geologic features in Humboldt County originally published in 1999 by the California Division of Mines and Geology (OFR 99-10 and OFR 99-10a). The data for the original mapping were compiled from multiple sources including published maps and reports, aerial photograph mapping, and reconnaissance geologic mapping.This layer was created as a backdrop to provide generalized topographic information.
- California Geological Survey
- California, Northern, Humboldt County (Calif.), and Freshwater Creek (Calif.)
- Faults (Geology), Landslides, Watersheds, Landslide hazard analysis, Inland Waters, and Geoscientific Information
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|