Aqueducts, Algeria, 2009
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping and YaʼItyoṗyā kārtā śerā derejet
- This line shapefile represents aqueducts and canals in Algeria. These data are part of GlobalMap Algeria version 2.Global Map data were developed under the cooperation of National Geospatial Information Authorities (NGIAs) of respective countries and regions.
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping
- Aqueducts, Canals, and Inland Waters
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This dataset is freely available for academic use and other non-commercial use. Redistribution, or commercial use is not allowed without prior permission. You are free to create maps and use the data in other ways for publication in academic journals, books, reports, etc.
|Click on map to inspect values|