Coastline, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, 2016
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Lands and Surveys Department
- This line shapefile represents the coastline of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. This layer is part of Global Map Saint Vincent and the Grenadines version 2.0 Global Map data were developed under the cooperation of National Geospatial Information Authorities (NGIAs) of respective countries and regions. Global Map of St. Vincent and the Grenadines © ISCGM/ Lands and Surveys Department Global Map data of National/Regional version were developed with consistent specifications by NGIAs of respective countries and regions for fundamental geospatial information of their respective coverage by using geospatial information owned by them, and they were provided. The data have been authorized by NGIAs of respective countries and regions. Therefore, the contents of respective data are based on the views of respective data developers. For some countries and regions, there may be parts where data have not been developed. National/Regional version of Global Map data was to be updated in about five-year cycle on the basis of resolutions of an ISCGM meeting. To know about the year data were updated and about data developers, please refer to metadata attached to each data. Depending on the period the data were prepared, they were developed in line with two different specifications, namely, version 1 in VPF and BIL formats, and version 2 in GML and BIL formats. This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping
- Global Map
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Coasts and Oceans
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This dataset is freely available for academic use and other non-commercial use. Redistribution, or commercial use is not allowed without prior permission. You are free to create maps and use the data in other ways for publication in academic journals, books, reports, etc.
|Click on map to inspect values|