Railroads, Serbia, 2013
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping and Republic Geodetic Authority (Serbia)
- This line shapefile represents railroads in Serbia. Boundaries of administrative units are collected from different sources (cadastral maps, basic state map and topographic maps of various scales). Positional accuracy has value between 1m to 300m based on source for data collecting. Global Map Serbia version 2.1 Drainage, Population center and Transportation layers were created using the Topographic map 1:300 000. Updating the data using The vector national database (scale 1:1 000 000) and orthophoto images. Digital Terrain Model with 30m grid is produced using terrain elevation data obtained under "Production of digital orthophoto maps for the Republic of Serbia". In order to satisfied Global Map Specification data resampling is done to 1km resolution. Global Map Serbia version 2.0 Land Cover was created using the vector data from European Environment Agency (EEA) - The data were collected and processed using remote sensing satellite images. Global Map data were developed under the cooperation of National Geospatial Information Authorities (NGIAs) of respective countries and regions. Global Map of Serbia. Copyright ISCGM/ Republic Geodetic Authority, Serbia Global Map data of National/Regional version were developed with consistent specifications by NGIAs of respective countries and regions for fundamental geospatial information of their respective coverage by using geospatial information owned by them, and they were provided. The data have been authorized by NGIAs of respective countries and regions. Therefore, the contents of respective data are based on the views of respective data developers. For some countries and regions, there may be parts where data have not been developed. National/Regional version of Global Map data was to be updated in about five-year cycle on the basis of resolutions of an ISCGM meeting. To know about the year data were updated and about data developers, please refer to metadata attached to each data. Depending on the period the data were prepared, they were developed in line with two different specifications, namely, version 1 in VPF and BIL formats, and version 2 in GML and BIL formats. This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping
- Global Map
- Railroads and Transportation
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This dataset is freely available for academic use and other non-commercial use. Redistribution, or commercial use is not allowed without prior permission. You are free to create maps and use the data in other ways for publication in academic journals, books, reports, etc.
|Click on map to inspect values|