Administrative Divisions (Polygons), Iran, 2013
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping and Sāzmān-i Naqshahʹbardārī-i Kishvar
- This polygon shapefile represents administrative divisions in Iran. The Global Map Iran version 2 was developed from Digital Map 1:250000(1996).Global Map data were developed under the cooperation of National Geospatial Information Authorities (NGIAs) of respective countries and regions.
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping
- Administrative and political divisions and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This dataset is freely available for academic use and other non-commercial use. Redistribution, or commercial use is not allowed without prior permission. You are free to create maps and use the data in other ways for publication in academic journals, books, reports, etc.
|Click on map to inspect values|