Federal NO2, SO2, and CO Area Designations: California, 2003
- California Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development
- This polygon shapefile displays federal Nitrogen Oxide (NO2), Sulfur Dioxide (SO2), and Carbon Monoxide (CO) area designations contained in 40CFR81.305, the federal National Ambient Air Quality Standard (NAAQS) which monitors each pollutant as per the Clean Air Act. There are three designation categories: nonattainment, unclassifiable and attainment areas. Non-attainment areas are those which are in violation of the standard. This data layer is current as of November 2003. Projection: Teale Albers, NAD83.This shapefile can be used to identify designation areas that are defined pursuant to the corresponding federal national ambient air quality standard for each pollutant as per the Clean Air Act.
- California. Air Resources Board
- Nitrogen dioxide, Sulfur dioxide, Carbon monoxide, United States. Clean Air Act, Air quality management, Climatology, Meteorology and Atmosphere, Environment, and Health
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|