Tasmania 1:50,000, Maps Index
- Stanford Geospatial Center
- This polygon shapefile is an index to 1:50,000 scale maps of Tasmania. This map series was originally produced by Tasmap between 2015 and 2019. Stanford University Libraries holds a large collection topographic maps. The Libraries are in the process of scanning and making available many of the maps in their collections. This layer provides an index map that can be used to locate individual scanned map sheets. Stanford Geospatial Center. (2021). Tasmania 1:50,000, Maps Index. Stanford Digital Repository. Available at: http://purl.stanford.edu/pc450js8487 This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Stanford Digital Repository
- Topographic Map Indexes (Shapefiles)
- Topographic maps, Index maps, Grids (Cartography), Land use, and Boundaries
- 1906-1944 and 2015-2019
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.