Planimetric map, Liberia
- Aero Service Corporation and U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey
- from shoran controlled mosaics of aerial photographs of 1953 by Aero Service Corporation, Philadelphia, Pa. Relief shown by hachures. Alternate title: Liberia. "National boundary not shown. No field check."
- U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey
- Liberia and Liberia
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the Map Collections courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights (Public Domain Mark 1.0).