World Land and Ocean Seams, 1:10 million (2012)
- Patterson, Tom and Kelso, Nathaniel Vaughn
- This line shapefile represents land and ocean seamlines for the extent of each associated raster dataset in the mosaic dataset. Overlapping raster datasets can be blended along the seamline by a specified width. These data are represented at 1:10,000,000 scale. This layer is part of the Natural Earth Collection (v.2.0.0).Natural Earth is a public domain map dataset available at 1:10, 1:50 and 1:110 million scales. Featuring tightly integrated vector and raster data, with Natural Earth you can make a variety of visually pleasing, well-crafted maps with cartography or GIS software.
- North American Cartographic Information Society
- Earth (Planet)
- Continents, Bodies of water, Seas, and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|