Topographic map of Mesa Verde National Park
- Marshall, R. B. (Robert Bradford), 1867-1949, Tatum, Sledge, Berry, Richard W, 1933-, Ecklund, C. A, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- U.S. Geological Survey, George Otis Smith, Director ; R.B. Marshall, chief geographer ; Sledge Tatum, geographer in charge ; topography by R.W. Berry and C.A. Ecklund ; control by C.F. Urquhart, M.R. McDanal, and R.M. Copeland ; engraved and printed by the U.S. Geological Survey. Relief shown by contours and spot heights. "Surveyed in 1910-1911." Oriented with north toward the upper right. LC copy: Stamped on 508B for copy 1; 437B for copy 2 in lower left margin. Includes inset showing "Railroad lines leading to Mesa Verde National Park." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- U.S. Geological Survey
- Mesa Verde National Park (Colo.), Colorado, Mesa Verde National Park, United States Colorado Mesa Verde National Park, and United States Colorado Montezuma County
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the Map Collections courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections at email@example.com.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights (Public Domain Mark 1.0).