Airports, Sri Lanka, 2013
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping and Sri Lanka. Minindōru Depārtamēntuva
- This point shapefile represents airports in Sri Lanka. The Global Map Sri Lanka version 2 was developed based on Global Map Specifications version 2.2. The data source of Boundary layer was a 1:250,000 map image made in 2012. The data source of Drainage was a 1:250,000 map image made in 1996 and 2008.Only capital area is updated from ALOS stellite images of 2010-2011. The data source of Population Center layer was a 1:250,000 map image made in 1996 and 2008. The data source of Transportation layer was a 1:250,000 map image made in 2012. Only capital area is updated from ALOS stellite images of 2010-2011.Global Map data were developed under the cooperation of National Geospatial Information Authorities (NGIAs) of respective countries and regions.
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping
- Sri Lanka
- Airports and Transportation
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This dataset is freely available for academic use and other non-commercial use. Redistribution, or commercial use is not allowed without prior permission. You are free to create maps and use the data in other ways for publication in academic journals, books, reports, etc.
|Click on map to inspect values|