Timber Resources: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile depicts timber resource areas in the County of Santa Cruz, California as defined in General Plan adopted May 24, 1994. Timber Areas which are devoted to and used for growing and harvesting timber and are capable of producing an average annual volume of wood fiber of at least 15 cubic feet per acre. (pg 5-40 1994 County General Plan). This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Biotic communities, Habitat conservation, Timber, Wood products, Vegetation mapping, Biology and Ecology, and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|