Monterey Bay Aquarium, Pacific Grove, California, 1996
- Hopkins Marine Station
- This polygon shapefile represents the Monterey Bay Aquarium building as of 1996. These data were extracted from the 1:2500 scale USGS Digital Ortho Quarter Quad (DOQQ) of the Northeast Monterey quadrangle (FILENAME: 36121E82 version 12/1996). This layer is part of a collection of data relating to Hopkins Marine Station located near Monterey Bay, California.These data are intended for researchers, students, policy makers, and the general public for reference and mapping purposes, and may be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production.
- Stanford Digital Repository
- Monterey Bay (Calif.), Pacific Grive (Calif.), and Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Monterey Bay Aquarium, Boundaries, and Structure
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|