California Coastal Bays Geographic Names, 2002
- California. Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- This point shapefile contains data from the U.S. Geological Survey's Geographic Names Information System (GNIS) about coastal bays and harbor sites in California. Each bay is described with a point location and name. GNIS is compiled mainly from USGS map products such as the 7.5' 1:24,000 quads. This layer is part of a collection of data created by the California Department of Fish & Game.These data are intended for researchers, students, policy makers, and the general public for reference and mapping purposes, and may be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production.
- California. Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region
- Bays, Location, and Inland Waters
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|