United States National Transportation Atlas Interstate Highways, 2008
- Environmental Systems Research Institute (Redlands, Calif.) and United States. Bureau of Transportation Statistics
- This line shapefile represents rural and urban interstate highways. U.S. National Transportation Atlas Interstate Highways is part of the National Highway Planning Network, published by the Federal Highway Administration as part of the National Transportation Atlas Databases for the United States. This layer is part of the 2014 ESRI Data and Maps collection for ArcGIS 10.2.U.S. National Transportation Atlas Interstate Highways provides a comprehensive database of interstate highways from the nation's principal arterial highway system and the National Highway System. The data is generalized to improve draw performance and be used effectively at a national level.
- Environmental Systems Research Institute (Redlands, Calif.)
- United States
- Express highways, Interstate highway system, Roads, and Transportation
- 1997 and 2008
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|