Republic of the Congo city maps 1:12,500
- United States Army Map Service
- prepared by the Army Map Service (TV), Corps of Engineers, U.S. Army. "Compiled in 1962 ..." Relief shown by contours. In lower right margin: Luluabourg, Republic of the Congo. " ... 1,000 meter East Africa Belt F grid, Clarke 1880 spheroid." Standard map series designation: Series Z901. Includes glossary and boundary diagram.
- The Service
- Kananga (Kasaï-Occidental, Congo)
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the Map Collections courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections at email@example.com.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights (Public Domain Mark 1.0).