Border Crossings, Syria, October 2013
- United States. Department of State. Office of the Geographer
- This point shapefile contains verified data about the geographic location (point geometry) and name of border crossings for Syria. These data have been compiled by the U.S. Department of State, Humanitarian Information Unit (INR/GGI/HIU), Each attribute in the dataset is verified against multiple sources. Locations are only accurate down to the city level. The data contained herein is entirely unclassified and is current as of 21 October 2013. The data is updated as needed.This file is compiled by the U.S. Department of State, Humanitarian Information Unit (INR/GGI/HIU) and is used in the production of several Syria related maps including the unclassified "Syria: Numbers and Locations of Syrian Refugees" product.
- United States. Department of State. Humanitarian Information Unit
- Iraq, Turkey, Jordan, and Syria
- Border crossing, Refugees, and Society
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|