Dugong Sites and Dolphin Schools on the Eastern Coast of Kenya, 1998
- UNEP executive series
- This dataset portrays locations of dugong sites (an herbivorous marine mammal related to the manatee) and dolphin schools on the eastern coast of KenyaThis data was used in Map 6.4 and Map 6.5 in Nature's Benefits in Kenya: An Atlas of Ecosystems and Human Well-Being.
- World Resources Institute
- Dugong, Dolphins, Environment, and Biology and Ecology
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|