Mine Locations: San Francisco Bay Area, California, 2003
- This point shapefile depicts mine locations in the nine county San Francisco Bay Area Region, California. This coverage defines the feature name for each mine and a unique, permanent feature identification number. This data was originally compiled by the California Resources Agency’s California Advisory Committee on Geographic Names. GNIS sources data from Federal, States, local government agencies and other authorized contributors. This dataset was developed/compiled for use in the San Francisco Bay Area Upland Habitat Goals Project, a Project used to identify a Conservation Lands Network (CLN) for biodiversity preservation to inform conservation investments and lasting cooperative conservation partnerships. The Conservation Lands Network GIS Database is the primary output of the Project. The data depicts the spatially explicit CLN that is recommended for the nine county San Francisco Bay Area Region, California.
- San Francisco Bay Area (Calif.), Alameda County (Calif.), Contra Costa County (Calif.), Marin County (Calif.), Napa County (Calif.), San Francisco County (Calif.), San Mateo County (Calif.), Santa Clara County (Calif.), Solano County (Calif.), and Sonoma County (Calif.)
- Mines and mineral resources, Location, and Structure
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|