WGS 84 Bounding Box, World, 1:110 million, 2012
- Patterson, Tom and Kelso, Nathaniel Vaughn
- This polygon shapefile contains a bounding box for the world represented in the WGS 84 geographic coordinate system. This layer is part of the Natural Earth Collection (v.2.0.0). Scale: 1:110,000,000.Natural Earth is a public domain map dataset available at 1:10m, 1:50m, and 1:110 million scales. Featuring tightly integrated vector and raster data, with Natural Earth you can make a variety of visually pleasing, well-crafted maps with cartography or GIS software.
- North American Cartographic Information Society
- Earth (Planet)
- Grids (Cartography) and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|