Bed Capacity for Major Tourist Hotels on the Eastern Coast of Kenya, 2003
- International Livestock Research Institute
- This point shapefile depicts the capacity, or number of beds, for major tourist hotels on the eastern coast of Kenya. These data were caluclated by the International Livestock Research Institute based on data sources from the United National Environmental Programme and the Republic of Kenya.This data was used in Map 6.4 and Map 6.5 in Nature's Benefits in Kenya: An Atlas of Ecosystems and Human Well-Being.
- World Resources Institute
- Hotels, Tourism, Economy, and Structure
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|