Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary, 2004
- United States. National Ocean Service, United States. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and United States. Department of Commerce
- This polygon shapefile represents the boundary of the Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary in Massachusetts. National Marine Sanctuary means an area of the marine environment of special national significance due to its resource or human-use values, which is designated as such to ensure its conservation and management.To support coastal planning and other activities pursuant to the Coastal Zone Management Act, Energy Policy Act, Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act, National Environmental Policy Act, Rivers and Harbors Act and the Submerged Lands Act.
- United States. National Ocean Service
- Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary (Mass.)
- Protected areas, Marine parks and reserves, Boundaries, Oceans, and Environment
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|