Marine Ecological Regions, California, 2000
- California. Department of Fish and Game and King, Chad
- This polygon shapefile was screen digitized from 'Calecoregions1.jpg' a georectified digital image of the original map of California's ecoregions, include the marine ecoregions, created by Jim Bailey of the California State Department of Parks and Recreation. The marine regions from this map picture were used as the basis for the 4 regions of the Marine Protected Areas excercise, conducted as part of compliance with AB 993 in 2001. They were digitized from this map scan since no GIS product existed. This layer is part of a collection of data created by the California Department of Fish and Game.This dataset can be used to identify the outline of California's ecological provinces and regions.
- California. Department of Fish and Game
- Marine ecological regions, Environment, Inland Waters, and Oceans
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|