Turtle Nesting Sites on the Eastern Coast of Kenya, 2006
- United Nations Development Programme (Kenya), Kenya Marine and Fisheries Research Institute, and Danmarks og Grønlands geologiske undersøgelse
- This point shapefile contains locations of turtle nesting and breeding sites on the eastern coast of Kenya.This data was used in Map 6.4 and Map 6.5 in Nature's Benefits in Kenya: An Atlas of Ecosystems and Human Well-Being.
- Danmarks og Grønlands geologiske undersøgelse
- Turtles, Nest building, Environment, and Biology and Ecology
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|