State Senate Districts: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile depicts boundaries for Senate Districts 2 and 5 for the County of Santa Cruz, California. This coverage contains portions of Senate Districts 11 and 15, which reside within Santa Cruz County. This layer was created in response to the 2000 Census and the resultant redistricting of Senate Districts. Prior to this, Santa Cruz County was a single Senate District. The California State Senate is the upper house of the California State Legislature. Due to the state's large population and relatively small legislature, the Senate has the largest population per representative ratio of any state legislative house. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Administrative and political divisions, Election districts, United States. Congress. Senate, and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|