3-Nautical Mile Coastal Boundary, California, 2001
- California. Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region and Kum, J.
- This polygon shapefile shows the standard 3 nautical mile California state water boundary. It was created by buffering the line file called county-coast.shp, a generalized CA state boundary. This polygon does not account for the addition area of state water created as a result of offshore rocks or mounts, see especially in the northern part of California. This file has been found to not appropriatly represent the 3 nautical mile boundary as rendered on NOAA nautical charts. This layer is part of a collection of data created by the California Department of Fish and Game.This layer can be used to show a 3 mile buffer of the California Coast.
- California. Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region
- Coasts, Boundaries, and Oceans
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|