NERACOOS Buoys and Monitoring Stations, 2011
- Northeastern Regional Association of Coastal and Ocean Observing Systems (Organization)
- This point shapefile provides information on the Northeastern Regional Association of Coastal Ocean Observing Systems (NERACOOS) buoys and monitoring stations. Monitoring stations in this dataset include: Gulf of Maine Array, CDIP Buoys, Bowdoin Buoys, NOAA buoys, NOS tides, Charybdis Tides, Environment Canada Buoys, Long Island Sound Array, NERRS Stations, NOAA CMAN stations, SmartBay Buoys, and MVCO Sea Nodes. NERACOOS is the Northeastern Regional Association of Coastal Ocean Observing Systems and is a component of the national Integrated Ocean Observing Sysem (IOOS).This shapefile can be used to locate NERACOOS buoys amd monitoring stations in the northwest Atlantic off the coast of New England and Long Island Sound.
- Long Island Sound (N.Y. and Conn.) and Maine, Gulf of
- Buoys, Water quality monitoring stations, and Oceans
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|