Palestinæ siue totius Terræ Promissionis
- Battista, Giovanni and Galignani, Giorgio
- Relief shown pictorially. Latitudinal and longitudinal lines. Coordinates approximate and based on Greenwich meridian. Shows topography, drainage, travel routes, places of historical interest. Descriptive text within a decorative cartouche and below map: La Palestina... At head of title: XXX. 175. Appears in Ptolemaeus, Claudius, Geographia, Venezia Giovanni Battista & Giorgio Galignani, 1598.
- [Giovanni Battista & Giorgio Galignani],
- The Leonard and Juliet Rothman Holy Lands Map Collection
- Palestine and Phoenicia
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- Images from the Leonard and Juliet Rothman Holy Lands Map Collection courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact the David Rumsey Map Center at email@example.com
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial 3.0 Unported license (CC BY-NC).