United States National Atlas Water Feature Lines, 2012
- National Atlas of the United States and Environmental Systems Research Institute (Redlands, Calif.)
- This line shapefile represents the linear water features (for example, aqueducts, canals, intracoastal waterways, and streams) of the United States at 1:1,000,000 scale. This layer is part of the 2014 ESRI Data and Maps collection for ArcGIS 10.2.U.S. National Atlas Water Feature Lines provides the linear water features for geographic display and analysis at regional and national levels.
- Environmental Systems Research Institute (Redlands, Calif.)
- United States and Puerto Rico
- Hydrography, Aqueducts, Streams, Rivers, Canals, Intracoastal waterways, and Inland Waters
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|