Regulated Facilities, Northeast United States, 2010
- United States. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, United States. Department of Commerce, Coastal Services Center (U.S.), and United States. National Ocean Service
- To improve public health and the environment, the United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) collects information about facilities, sites, or places subject to environmental regulation or of environmental interest. Through the Geospatial Data Download Service, the public is now able to download the EPA Geodata relational feature class containing facility and site information from EPA's national program systems. The file is Internet accessible from the Envirofacts Web site (<http://www.epa.gov/enviro>). The data may be used with geospatial mapping applications. (Note: The relational feature class omits facilities without latitude/longitude coordinates.) The EPA Geospatial Data contains the name, location (latitude/longitude), and EPA program information about specific facilities and sites. In addition, the file contains a Uniform Resource Locator (URL), which allows mapping applications to present an option to users to access additional EPA data resources on a specific facility or site. To support coastal and ocean planning and other activities pursuant to the Coastal Zone Management Act, Energy Policy Act, Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act, National Environmental Policy Act, Rivers and Harbors Act and the Submerged Lands Act. U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service, Coastal Services Center. (2011). Regulated Facilities, Northeast United States, 2010. NOAA Coastal Services Center. Available at: http://purl.stanford.edu/sx264yc2425. Not to be used for navigation This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Coastal Services Center (U.S.)
- Northeast Ocean Data : Maps and data for ocean planning in the northeastern United States
- Northeastern States
- Toxic Release Inventory Program, United States. Environmental Protection Agency, National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (U.S.), Environmental policy, Oceans, Environment, and Health
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|