Tide Tables, Atlantic Coast, New England, 2010
- United States. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, United States. Department of Commerce, and United States. National Ocean Service
- This polygon shapefile contains official tide predicitons for New England's Atlantic Coast for 2010. The official Tide prediction tables are published annually on October 1, for the following calendar year. Tide predictions generated prior to the publishing date of the official tables are subject to change. The predictions from the web based NOAA Tide Predictions are based upon the latest information available as of the date of your request. Tide predictions generated may differ from the official published predictions if information for the station requested has been updated since the publishing date of the official published tables.To support coastal planning and other activities pursuant to the Coastal Zone Management Act, Energy Policy Act, Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act, National Environmental Policy Act, Rivers and Harbors Act and the Submerged Lands Act.
- United States. National Ocean Service
- Atlantic Coast (U.S.) and Atlantic Ocean
- Tides, Tide-predictors, Environment, and Oceans
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|