Voter Precincts: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile voter precincts in the County of Santa Cruz, California. The Voter Precinct attribute will appear as a 4 digit number. The first digit indicates the Supervisorial District. Some may be double precincts as in 1111-1111 and will have a dash between each number. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Election districts and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|