State Boundaries with Demographics: California, Oregon, & Washington, 1990-1999
- California. Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region and California. Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region
- This polygon shapefile contains the state boundaries for California, Oregon, & Washington. Statistical data such as population (1990 and 1999), sex ratio, age distribution, and housing are included for each state. This layer is part of a collection of data created by the California Department of Fish & Game.These data are intended for researchers, students, policy makers, and the general public for reference and mapping purposes, and may be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production.
- California. Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region
- Oregon, Washington, and California
- States, Population, Housing, Sex ratio, Age distribution (Demography), Boundaries, and Society
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|