Environmental Planner Team Areas: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile depicts boundaries for the environmental project planner team areas for the County of Santa Cruz, California. The Team Areas include: Live Oak, Mid County, North Coast, San Lorenzo Valley and South County. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California. The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data. County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. (2015). Environmental Planner Team Areas: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015. Santa Cruz County, California. Available at http://purl.stanford.edu/th023vd9258. GIS Layer Number = 7W/The polygons for this layer are derived from existing General Plan boundaries. Each polygon represents an Environmental planner team area. Areas are defined as follows: NORTH COAST-Env Team Area, SAN LORENZO VALLEY-Env Team Area, MID COUNTY-Env Team Area, LIVE OAK-Env Team Area and SOUTH COUNTY-Env Team Area. These data were compiled from many different sources; therefore, the accuracy of the individual layers varies significantly, and some layers do not align exactly with others. In the urban areas, data are generally accurate within five to ten feet of their true geographic coordinates, but in the rural areas, data may be accurate to only within three hundred feet. With these limitations, the County of Santa Cruz disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of this data. This disclaimer is exclusive and in lieu of any warranties, fitness for particular purpose, and/or any other type of warranty, whether expressed or implied. This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County, California GIS Maps & Data
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Land use mapping, Zoning, Environmental impact analysis, Boundaries, Planning and Cadastral, and Environment
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|