State and Province Boundaries with Scale Rankings, 1:10 million (2012)
- Patterson, Tom and Kelso, Nathaniel Vaughn
- This polygon shapefile depicts internal, first-order administrative boundaries and polygons for countries except for a few tiny countries. Use the following selection statement to derive this theme from the 10m lakes: “ScaleRank” <=2. The GeoDB format preserves local scripts better than SHP format. This layer is part of the Natural Earth Collection (v.2.0.0). These data are represented at 1:10,000,000 scale.Natural Earth is a public domain map dataset available at 1:10, 1:50 and 1:110 million scales. Featuring tightly integrated vector and raster data, with Natural Earth you can make a variety of visually pleasing, well-crafted maps with cartography or GIS software.
- North American Cartographic Information Society
- Earth (Planet)
- Provinces, States, and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|