Census Places, 1990 - San Francisco Bay Area, California (Clipped)
- California. Metropolitan Transportation Commission and U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census, Geography Division
- This polygon shapefile contains the Census places for the San Francisco Bay Area based as of January 1, 2000. These data have been clipped to the shoreline for cartographic representation. Places, for the reporting of decennial census data, include census designated places, consolidated cities, and incorporated places. Each place is assigned a five-digit Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) code. This layer is part of the Bay Area Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC) GIS Maps and Data collection.This dataset is intended for researchers, students, and policy makers for reference and mapping purposes, and may be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analysis with other spatial data.
- California. Metropolitan Transportation Commission
- San Francisco Bay Area (Calif.), San Francisco (Calif.), Contra Costa County (Calif.), Napa County (Calif.), San Mateo County (Calif.), San Mateo County (Calif.), Solano County (Calif.), Sonoma County (Calif.), Marin County (Calif.), and Alameda County (Calif.)
- Census, Cities and towns, Land use planning, Land settlement patterns, and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|