World Ports, 1:50 million (2012)
- Patterson, Tom and Kelso, Nathaniel Vaughn
- This point shapefile depicts ports worldwide used for loading and unloading vessels and usually located in harbors, including land office, crane, dock, pier, quay, wharf, jetty, marina, port, harbor, anchorage, and city locations ordered best to worst. Some locations are approximate and could be up to 20 miles away from the actual port location. Data was derived from High Seas on GitHub. These data are represented at 1:50,000,000 scale. This layer is part of the Natural Earth Collection (v.2.0.0).Natural Earth is a public domain map dataset available at 1:10, 1:50 and 1:110 million scales. Featuring tightly integrated vector and raster data, with Natural Earth you can make a variety of visually pleasing, well-crafted maps with cartography or GIS software.
- North American Cartographic Information Society
- Earth (Planet)
- Port cities, Harbors, Location, and Transportation
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|