The Great Desert of Arabia
- Relief shown pictorially. Title at bottom. Compass rose. Shows topography, waterways. Pictorial vignette of "The Passage of Abram from Charran," illustrated with walking figures. “f. 37” in upper right. English descriptive text on map. Possibly from English Bible. This copy has pencil inscription at bottom: 158. Watermark.
- publisher not identified,
- Renaissance Exploration Map Collection
- Asia, Middle East, Jerusalem, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Cyprus, Red Sea, Persian Gulf, and Mediterranean Sea
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Images from the The Renaissance Exploration Collection courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact the David Rumsey Map Center at email@example.com.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights (Public Domain Mark 1.0).