General Plan Proposed Land Use: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile contains proposed future land use designations (Proposed schools, parks, and reservoirs) for Parks in the County of Santa Cruz, California as defined in General Plan adopted May 24, 1994.Proposed future land use designations from General Plan adopted May 24,1994. Designations include Parks, Reservoirs and Schools. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Regional planning, Community development, Land use--Planning, Parks, Reservoirs, Schools, Society, Structure, and Planning and Cadastral
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|